From gorilla trekking in the Virunga Mountains to exploring the vibrant culture of Rwanda or Uganda, we offer a variety of packages that cater to your every need. Our experienced guides will take you on an adventure of a lifetime, whether you choose our classic Rwanda tour or our tailor-made itineraries that cater to your unique interests. We also offer packages that allow you to give back to local communities and support conservation efforts. Whatever your dream trip may be, we can make it a reality.
Our professional, local guide will greet you at your hotel in the morning and brief you on your trip. The early morning drive to Musanze/Ruhengeri passes through the magnificent, hilly countryside which gives Rwanda its stature as “the Land of a Thousand Hills”. Stop at the national park office for briefing and guiding to the gorilla trek.
Trekking amongst the Mountain Gorillas of Parc National des Volcans is one of the most memorable experiences of a lifetime. There are twelve gorilla groups habituated for tourism. Parc National des Volcans is well known for its spectacular views of the undulating volcanoes of Mount Karisimbi, Bisoke, Sabyinyo, Gahinga and Muhabura.
Following your trek, you will visitthe Gorilla guardians’ village previously known as Iby’Iwacu Cultural Village, based in the community bordering Parc National de Volcans. At the village, you will have a wonderful, interactive experience, learning all about Rwandan traditions, culture, song and dance.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- You can choose to visit some local community projects and co-operatives to see, first hand, how your travel with us contributes to making a difference in people’s lives.
- Sample local food and banana beer and visit a local household or school
On our drive back, depending on available time, we also offer you a choice of value-added activities from the following:
- Visit to Ruhengeri Market, providing you with an opportunity to see and buy local Rwandan fabrics, foods, handicrafts etc.
- To see how local markets are organized.
- Visit the twin lakes, Lake Burera and Lake Ruhondo and marvel at the views of the Virunga mountain chain.